It's that time of the year again where we frantically rack our brains in order to find the perfect present for our loved ones. What will they like, what do they want, where will I find it? These are all questions that pop up before making your purchase, especially when it’s a week before Christmas and you’re running out of time. This year we are getting to you early and giving you plenty of time to find the perfect gift! Whether it's the latest gadget or a personal gift we've got you sorted with these easy to find gifts that are sure to please even the pickiest of gift receivers! Continue reading to find our list of gifts from him and her.
1. Drone: the new boys toy. Drones are available in a few price ranges making it the perfect gift for those willing to spend a lot or a little. Recently drones have garnered much attention due to changing laws and also the infamous man who picked up a Bunnings sausage from the comfort of his couch using one.
2. Victorinox Swiss Army Knife: renowned for their pocket knives. Where precision meets Swiss quality these pocket knives are the ultimate gift for the man who wants to hold all the tools in his pocket. With an array of different styles to choose from, the choice is yours on whether they contain sixteen functions or four!
3. Apple Airpods: the new way to listen to music. The latest in Apple technology and yet to be released headphones will be a leading competitor in wireless music. Control your smartphone through the headphones from replying to texts, talking to Siri and making phone calls all the while listening to your music.
1. Kindle: reading made easy. Like Drones this too comes in a wide price range and additional features. Kindles have made their way into reading circles as the cheaper and more efficient version of a book. Perfect for the busy traveller their dimmed screen and lightness make packing for your next summer holiday that much easier!
2. HP Sprocket: the ideal photo printer. Don’t let your photos get lost amongst your albums with this instant portable printer that connects straight to your smartphone. Perfect for all events, the HP Sprocket ensures all important moments are documented.
3. Rabbit Wine Chilling Carafe: dinner party saviour. A sleek and elegant way to cool wine down or keep it at a stable temperature. This wine carafe keeps wine at a chilled temperate for 90 minutes after removing from the fridge making it that much easier to serve at dinner parties and afternoon BBQs!